Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I feel extremely depressed and upset with Singtel since last Thursday....

I feel extremely depressed and upset with Singtel since last Thursday....

I hope that you will be able to understand how I feel and my extremely frustrated reaction against them...

I do not know what system they are having as I don't like to interfere. I just like to know when can they LEAVE ME IN PEACE and TOTALLY LEAVE ME ALONE and DON'T DISTURB AND TROUBLE ME ANYMORE... I can't really take all those stupid stress from them any longer.... I really mean it since we last met in 27 March 2007.. How can Singtel handle and torture me till now... No end and no peace for me to lead on my own daily life...

Kindly highlight to them my disappointment and frustration against them and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you once again.

No comments: