Friday, May 25, 2007

Singtel always made me so upset since 27 January 2007...

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

I really don't understand why...

Singtel always made me so upset since 27 January 2007....

Even for my final bills, they don't even have any courtesy to give me a more details breakdown billing...

How can I just pay anything that they bills as it takes almost a month to calculate this final bills, but it turned out just a lump sum...

How am I going to check my bills just like that...?

Singtel...! Please don't test my patience one more time... This is an official final bills not billing for anything you think that you're always right...!

Kindly check through all my bills thoroughly before giving me this final bills as I really don't want to condemn Singtel one more time...

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: