Friday, May 25, 2007

Singtel... Why you always anyhow bills me since 2 March 2007...

I really don't understand and don't know why...

Such a huge organisation can make such a huge mistake...

Anyhow bills customers anything they like...

Even though never used the services also bills...

Everything just bills bills bills...

Do you think is right to do that without checking..???

Without doing any thorough check before sending...!!!

This is not the first time I am receiving all those

Mistakes and many more error bills...!!!

I have already warned them through my email...

Please check and bills me accordingly and don't anyhow bills again...

But when I received the bills recently...

Its still have lots of mistakes and errors...

They just give me a huge lump sum for me to see...!!!

Its take one month for them to finalise this bills...

I susposed they're really iresponsible in the first place...

Just for the sake of billing then they bills...

Without any system at all...!!!

As I am very very sure...!!!

Of course, I will fire the CEO and attention to all departments concerned...

I know that they won't reply or have any courtesy to reply me...

But I still have the right to do so...

Am I right now...?

No comments: