Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Singtel has already drive me crazy as everything keep on pending again...

Hi Yunos

Thank you for calling me this morning as I really hope that you will be able to understand all my problems and all my frustration with Singtel since January 2007....

Singtel has already drive me crazy as everything keep on pending... I hope that the billings or the person-in-charge will look into my final bills seriously once again. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYMORE ERROR OR MISTAKE AGAIN... I will not give them anymore chance to make any small mistake or error occurred again...

I hope that you will be able to highlight on my behalf as I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE OF THEM ANYMORE FOR SURE... As you know that I have already terminated all my services with Singtel due to MIO extremely poor and irresponsible, rotten services as I can comments to you even we have spoken in April 2007...

I hope that all bills will be finalise soonest as I don't want to owe Singtel any single cent and don't want to have any nightmare or any unhappiness things happen with me anymore...

Looking forward to your favourable reply.

P.S. Yunos Noraini, Snr Customer Service Executive from Singtel 1608 (Fault Reporting)

No comments: