Saturday, May 26, 2007

Why I have to handle just one simple problems since January 2007....

Why I still have to handle just one simple problems since January 2007...

January ~ The main battery problems for Sony Ericsson handphone...

February ~ MIO Modem problems arise when it was installed on 23rd...

March ~ All multi-races technicians came over to my premises every week... on the 5th, 6th, 12th, 16th and 23rd... I complaint my problems to my MP on 16th... Finally everything still can't rectify... I can't take it anymore and I lodge a complaint to CASE on 27th...

April ~ MIO problems still can't solve and everything still pending after the last groups of technicians came to rectify problems and create another mess and problems for me as I demand to terminate all my services with Singtel with immediate effect... But nobody take action as I have to bring up the problems to CASE again... 3 groups of technicians came to clear the mess on 13th, 17rh and 25th...

May ~ Final settlement and billings encountered problems again... They can bills anything they like without giving me any breakdown but just a lump sum for me to settle it again...!!!

Problems problems problems again... all because of Singtel... Whether they're so irresponsible or incapable, I don't want to know....

SINGTEL... JUST GIVE ME MORE PEACE AND LEAVE ME ALONE... PLEASE FINALISE MY BILLS IN A MORE PROFESSIONAL WAY....!

No comments: