Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bitterness and unhappiness with Singtel since 27 January 2007...



Bitterness and unhappiness with Singtel since 27 January 2007...

I really have lots of frustration when I talk about Singtel and even see Singtel trademark, Singtel equipment since then…

I have encountered various problems mostly on technical issue but no one can really help me through even though I have made lots of complaints through Hello Counter, MIO Helpdesk, Hello Feedback Forms, Singnet Contact Us Website, direct email to Singtel, email sent to CEO, through various Media and publications, 6 MPs in my district zone, CASE, etc… As I really don’t know how to figure out now…

Due to the countless email I have sent out, my yahoo email have already flooded since the incident occurred on 27 January 2007...

Due to this unpleasant encountered, my health was indirectly affected during February 2007. I have all kinds of sicknesses chasing after me like, headache, giddy, migraine, flu, cough, cold, gastric flu, gastric, stomach cramp, high blood pressure till 158, high pulse count till 98, ear blocking problems, rashes, lost appetite, lost memory, lost weight, stressful and miserable most of the day and night…

During the second week of February 2007, Patrick Yeo from ADSL called to handle my problems and even begged to give them a last chance to rectify all my problems but everything still come back to the square again… Subsequently, he avoid me, don’t reply to my email, don’t answer my call, even don’t reply my sms too…

During this time, I seek advice from my MP in order to get Singtel rectify all MIO problems…

During the third week of February 2007, Ong Swan Tah from Corporate Communications called to handle my case again… Subsequently, the next morning he sms me that he fell sick and couldn’t handle my case anymore as I really feel puzzled and disappointed with Singtel Technical and Management Support…

During the fourth week of February 2007, I have decided to lodge a complaint in CASE as they gave Singtel date line to approve my termination by 2 April 2007 but so far nobody reply…

I really have glut of bad encountered with Singtel Singapore and I don’t want to have the past history be always in my mind and in my memory forever. It is extremely sore for me to keep all those unworthy happening throughout my life…

No comments: