Thursday, April 19, 2007

SMS RECEIVED FROM CORP COMMS, SINGTEL ON 22 & 23 MARCH 2007...

Mr Ong Swan Tah has sent me two sms on 22 March 2007 and subsequently two sms on 23 March 2007... Please read…

22 March 2007, 16.34 pm

Dear Miss Yeo, how r u ? This is ONG Swan Tah, Corp Comms, Singtel. We rcvd yr feedback on mio. If convenient, may I call u? Thks.

22 March 2007, 17.29 pm

Dear Miss Yeo, this is Swan Tah, Singtel, again. Re yr feedback on mio., pl be assured that yr feedback is being attended by our management at high level. I shall keep u posted on the status. U may wish to call me when convenient. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

24 March 2007, 09.27 am

Dear Miss Yeo, gd morning, so sorry to miss yr series of sms-es this morning. `m down w a fever unfortunately. Pl be informed that Our Customer Svc collegue Jenice Ngo, who has been paying attention to yr feedback, wld continue to be yr point of contact. Re yr earlier sms-es, pl allow me to pass on to Jenice on Mon. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Tks. Swan Tah cc: Peter.

24 March 2007, 10.02 am

I already told u I dun 1 2 talk 2 her anymore. Otherwise just terminate everything coz u so hypocrite 2 help me as I can c. Will tell media about ur service as they r calling me soon. U promise 2 help 2 settle 4 me but now u back off... So terrible service I hve been suffer since 27 Jan 2007. Do u know? Pls be more fair 2 me as I m still Singtel Customer!

24 March 2007, 11.25 am

Dear Miss Yeo, I noted yr instruction in brackets below. I respect yr final decision. I shall inform Jenice on Monday for her immediate attention. Tks for yr understanding. Best rds, Swan Tah < Since U fever n sick, me too. So in order 2 finalise everything w Singtel I surrender n pls ask them 2 clear e mess in my premises as no one can solve prob in the end. That is my final request now. Ur service super horrible as I can comments, cant stand anymore 4 sure…>

As I don't understand and what he want… For the first place, please don't handle my case half way through and later on back off just like that as he has promised when we talked on the phone on Friday evening…!

I really can't stand his unprofessional attitude and behaviors, is this the right way or technique just to frighten me off or just to terminate my contract by myself as I already told him all my problems…

Please clarify this matter again and I don't want to have the terrible and the worst conflict with Singtel or any of your officers at this point of time… So, I don't have any choice but to surrender and terminate everything as he force me to do so… He is so hypocrite and dishonest and somehow can show concerned for my problems and my case… But all these is just a dream for me as for sure that I can see that when he sms me on Saturday, I already know his true and real colour of Singtel Corporate Communication Support… How shameful for me to tell every of my friends about him…

I have terminate the contract not because I wanted to do so but because of your Mr Ong Swan Tah... If you think that I need to pay for all those penalty as you can go ahead. I will need to bring this matter to CASE as your Singtel Service is rather terrible for the Technical Supports and all your technicians as I can described....

No comments: