Thursday, April 19, 2007

SINGTEL IS SO UNFAIR AS INDIRECTLY FORCING ME TO TERMINATE MY CONTRACT WITH THEM...

SINGTEL IS SO UNFAIR AS INDIRECTLY FORCING ME TO TERMINATE MY CONTRACT WITH THEM...

My Generation MIO Plan 1 was signed since 27 Jan 2007 and MIO Modem was installed since 23 Feb 2007...

To-date, nothing being done and rectify by SEVEN ADSL Technicians and Technical Supports and now all the technicians got missing as no one reply or email me and even dare to contact me to solve my problems for sure...

AS I REALLY FEEL THE UNHAPPINESS AND UNFAIRNESS AS A CUSTOMER LIKE ME, I AM WITH SINGTEL SINCE WHEN I WAS SCHOOLING... SO I HAVE WRITTEN IN TO FEEDBACK TO YOU....

AS I AM VERY SURE TO TELL YOU THAT... I WON'T BE USING ANY OF SINGTEL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ANYMORE SINCE THIS INCIDENT...

Even now, I will feedback all these matters to all my friends too... As most of my friends already aware of my problems caused by MIO...

No comments: