Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Birthday Wish... My Birthday Month... April - Thug...



My Birthday Wish...

To be healthy and wealthy,

To be kind and gentle,

To be pretty and lovely,

To be sweet and smart,

To be sensible and adorable always...

To be a missionary one day...

To be able to sue Singtel one of this day...

Don't want to see any nasty people in this world,

Be obedience and study God Words everyday,

Get to know more people in this world,

All my students will be hardworking and obedience...

Lastly, be happy and have smooth journey always...

Pray that all my dream will come true...

God will answer to my truthful and perseverance prayer...


My Birthday Month...

APRIL=THUG

Stubborn and hard-hearted.

Strong-willed and highly motivated.

Sharp thoughts.

Easily angered.

Attracts others and loves attention.

Deep feelings.

Beautiful physically and mentally.

Firm Standpoint.

Needs no motivation.

Shy towards opposite sex.

Easily consoled.

Systematic (left brain).

Loves to dream.

Strong clairvoyance.

Understanding.

Sickness usually in the ear and neck.

Good imagination.

Good physical.

Weak breathing.

Loves literature and the arts.

Loves travelling.

Dislike being at home.

Restless.

Having many children.

Hardworking.

High spirited.

No comments: