Thursday, April 19, 2007

Problems encounter for my K610i handphone which is 62 days old....

My Sony Ericsson K610i handphone which is 62 days old now always encounter the following problems as I have observed...

1] LCD Screen always shown blank screen after I transfer pictures to my comuter file...???

2] LCD turned blank scrren for more than 10 mins! I can't even switch it off from the on and off button!!!

3] When I view through my picture file, I always have jammed or the picture take quite sometime to appear..!!!

4] When I view through my video file, I always have jammed problems when I view through a video which is 4 mins long...!!!

5] The key pad button always go to the wrong way when I go to the Menu, as it will shown me others folder instead...!!!

6] The battery always turned flat within a day if I have an hour or longer call...!!!

7] Even though I switch off my handphone during the night, I don't have any incoming or outgoing calls, my handphone will need to charge again...on the next day for sure....!!!

8] I have already changed a new battery after 1 week later, but I can't really see any different between the first faulty battery and the second new one...!!!

9] How can the battery need to be charged every now and then as I never switch it on during the night time....!!!

10] All the Sony Ericsson Handphone battery always drain out very fast as what is the standard talk time for a normal phone like mine...???

11] When I charged my phone as it turned low battery indication at about 4% or so, the power supply will auto shut down by itself. That is, when I charged my hp, a few mins later it will auto cut-off the charging as I realised that no red charging light appear when I charged my hp...!!! It occured quite a few times as I observed it since 2 February 2007..!!!

12] I realised that since 2 April 2007 onwards, all my incoming and outgoing calls nevert showed any caller records on the Call Answered, Call Missed or even the Call Diallled function mode...!!! As I really don't understand what is the main problems caused right now...!!!

13] My phone also encounter auto shut down problems for a few times.. I never touch my phone at all as it auto shut down by itself...!!! When I checked my hp then I realised that...!!!

14] My phone do encounter various blanking problems too for several times...!!!

15] My hp battery always gone flat or turned low battery even though I have already switch my Network Service to GSM ONLY...!!! It will gone flat without any call or with calls within 2 days or less than a day time.. Even though I switch off my hp during the night time...!!!

No comments: