Thursday, April 19, 2007

One Last Wish and One Final Request~ ~ ~

One Last Wish and One Final Request~ ~ ~


Singtel made me become extremely depressed all the time... If I will be able to leave in Peace… I will choose 22nd April as it was when I was born and leave…

Remember me always… Sweet Memory Luv Priscilla Yeo Groups will be there for you all the times.. I wish to have Peace… I don’t like to have this kind of life anymore…

Everyday facing war war war… As I really hate hate hate… I every morning cry cry cry… coz of Singtel I really can’t take it anymore for sure….

All these problems and troubles caused… As really nobody knows!! Only Heaven Knows…!! God Knows…!!

I will be going to City Square, Johore Bahru, Malaysia to have my Studio Shooting Session at Mona Lisa Bridal Palace Sdn Bhd on Monday, 16 April 2007 from 12.00 noon to 11.00 pm. As the photo shooting session is quite long and tiring... Remember me in prayer...

During this two weeks time, I hope that I will be able to have pretty and rainbow mood everyday... In order to have a nicer shooting pictures for sure...

Thank you for your prayer support all the time. . .

No comments: