Thursday, April 19, 2007

REASONS WHY I REALLY CAN’T STAND SINGTEL ANYMORE….

















REASONS WHY I REALLY CAN’T STAND SINGTEL ANYMORE….

1] All Technical Supports seems missing when we last spoken on 28 February 2007.

2] All Technicians seems to be kind and helpful disappear in a day or so when I have problems with my MIO Modem again…

3] I encountered various error messages new and old one, include, Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library… Runtime Error! Lu CallbackProxy.exe -
Application Error! Window Application Error! Runtime Error when I access to Singtel.com! Page not found! Cannot find Server! Server Error! Message could not be sent due to a connection problems! An unexpected problems has occurred (Problems fetching attachment - upload file) Yahoo Mail closed by itself within 3 mins or so, can’t access to Friendster.com, Neopets.com, Singtel.com, hang…and hang most of the times…

4] ADSL Senior Technician, Patrick Yeo Seck Hwee gone missing and disappear since we last spoke on 16 March 2007 when I encountered all phone echo, noise, disruption problems, since then he don’t bother to call or email me… As he do mentioned that he will help me solve and rectify all problems with his ADSL Technicians but extremely disappointed when he vanish just like that…

5] Corporate Communications Support, Ong Swan Tah called on 22 March 2007 to offer help to me and mentioned that the management treat my case as High Level… What! As I don’t understand why, within 15 hrs later, he changed his mind and pass my problems to Janice Ngo again as I don’t wish to talk to for sure…

6] 7 Singtel Technicians came over to my house, spent almost half a day modify and rectify problems as the MIO Modem still can’t resolve till now…! All phone echo problems became worst and MIO Modem can’t function properly as unable to access to most of the website as I have mentioned, even Singtel.com also got problems… Please tell me why? As no one bother or want to handle the problems issue now as I can see for sure…

7] All so call Service Technicians, ADSL Technicians, Technical Supports, Management Supports all melt away just within the two weeks when they try to rectify and solve problems for me… As a customer, how do you feel about their irresponsible service and attitude…

8] If Singtel Singapore can’t rectify and solve problems for MIO Modem, in the first place why do you launch this product…? Why do I need to wait for so long…? Its been pending for more than 1 month…!

9] Customer don’t have any choice or any more time to wait for different technicians to visit our house without any appointment for sure… Can they be more professional and give a courtesy call before they come, not they arrived first then someone call… This is an extremely horrible attitude as I can say for sure...

No comments: