Thursday, April 19, 2007

My True Story... When I signed up for Generation Mio Plan 1 on 27 January 2007...
















I have signed up for Generation Mio Plan 1 on Saturday, 27 January 2007...

Firstly, my recycled handphone number caused many nuisance calls and my Sony Ericsson K610i Handphone battery always get flat within a day with or without any call… I write in to Singnet Contact Us to complaint about the matters.. Subsequently, the battery was replaced two weeks later and the new number was given to me 1 month later…

My Mio Box Modem was installed by David Chia, Malifax on Friday, 23 February 2007 at 4.00 pm…

On Saturday, 24 February 2007 at 5.00 am, when I switched on the computer, I have encountered continuously shut down problems caused by the modem… When I complaints to Mio Support, no one from the Technical Supports really bother to contact me and to handle my problems …

On Monday, 5 March 2007, Mr Tan came to run loop back for my mio box modem, as it seem everything look fine at that time…

On Tuesday, 6 March 2007 at 8.00 am, all my phone line, Internet Service became no signal and the mio box modem DSL light blinking all the time… I have reported the matter to 1608 Phone Faulty Reporting Hotline… Mr Yap came and fixed up the problems and my Internet surfing was functioning quite well but I encountered another irritating and terrible echo problems from all my phone line and subsequently all my Caller-ID phone became non-display phone…

On Friday, 16 March 2007 at 2.00 pm, Mr Liew and Mr Ang came over to my premises to rectify and modify all my sockets phone line for nearly 4 hrs… As all the phone line and Caller-ID was back to normal again…

On Saturday, 17 March 2007 at 9.00 am, I have encountered Internet surfing problems as I received all sorts of error messages when I was online checking my yahoo email alone, ie, Message could not be sent due to a connection problems; An unexpected problems has occurred when I sent attachment file; Error saving message to Sent Folder; Server Error; Cannot find server; Yahoo Mail closed by itself…, etc…

On Friday, 23 March 2007, 4.00 pm, Jeffrey Ng Cheng Teck and Liew Sut Choy came to my house without any appointment made…!
ADSL Technician, Ang Peng Heng called me when I was sleeping because I was sick and having fever too…

I opened the door for them as they can showed me their black and charcoal face at that time. Liew told me that their boss, Mr Ong has scolded them for not doing their work well for customer… As I think that was not my problems…
Jeffrey changed my MIO BOX Modem. He played merry-go-round phone games as I can see and subsequently change most of my wire that I was not aware of… After he rectification, all things still remained as at 5 March 2006... As I really don't understand why…

They just left my house without saying a word because all things still pending as they really can't help and solved all my problems…

MIO BOX Modem showed RED signal light… All my telephone still having echo all the times…. What can I do if they really can't rectify problems for me…
Corporate Communications Officer, Ong Swan Tah called for me and promised to solve all my problems but the next day, he back off when he knew that my MIO BOX Modem still encountered problems… As he said that he said that he was sick and fever and don't know how to handle me anymore…

I do not know when Singtel will be able to rectify all the problems for me… As a customer, I have to give them dateline to solve and rectify all the problems rather then all problems occurred at different time and different day…

I do not want to become ADSL Technician too as I don't like to monitor the error messages everyday as requested by the technician… I don't want my life to be so miserable since I signed up for Mio Plan 1 on 27 January 2007...
Singtel should do something to the Generation Mio as if not suitable for me, Singtel should let me terminate my contract without any penalty because I have already suffered and tortured by Singtel for nearly 2 months since 27 January 2007...

Everything still can't resolve as what do you want the customer to do… To be the ADSL Technician again?

Finally, I have decided to terminate my 30 months contract with Singtel as I don't know how much penalty I have to pay but I will bring the matter to CASE instead…

CASE has handled the matter on behalf for me since 27 March 2007 and giving Singtel a dateline to be replied by 2 April 2007...

To-date, the matter is still pending... Everything still not settled again...

In my mind and my last wish now... I have decided to terminated everything if I can make it...

No comments: