Friday, April 27, 2007

REASONS WHY I DISLIKE AND DON'T TRUST SINGTEL SERVICE ANYMORE...

REASONS WHY I DISLIKE AND DON'T TRUST SINGTEL SERVICE ANYMORE...

1] All the Technical Supports hiding away from me since February 2007 when I encountered problems.

2] All the ADSL Technicians who came and rectify problems at my premises seems so silly as everyone giving me different comments and reports...

3] I have email and feedback to Singtel Contact Us and their direct email for more than a few hundreds of complaints but nobody really bother to reply me so far...!!!

4] When MIO encountered problems, ADSL Technicians will blamed my computer, all my phone got problems but not their MIO Box modem really got problems so far... They are always right, customer always got problems, that kind of bad and irresponsible attitude... Whatever things they are doing and testing all correct, whatever things we are facing are not true...

5] Right now I am using Starhub Max Online Express since 13 April 2007, I never ever encountered any error message, shut down, auto log off, etc... even those connection error or page could not be found problems so far... I feel that they are irresponsible and unreasonable as customer don't have any right to feedback anything to them. They just want the customer to keep quiet or rather don't used the products at all... I really have no choice when using MIO...

6] Even I have to fight and quarrel with all those technicians or even complaints about them. Its fact and true as I really have all the evidence and proof with me to show you later on...

7] What is Singtel CEO doing in HQ...? All those bitterness and unhappiness caused really ruin my daily life since 27 January 2007... Why Singtel take so long just to handle a small fly like me...?

8] If Singtel really wanted me to do a re-wiring for my house, but the ADSL Technicians don't have any confident to do so when I said that if anything still come to the square, who will bear the cost, Jeffrey just keep his mouth shut, and dare not fight and quarrel with me again...!!

9] Because of Singtel, I need to force myself to terminate my fixed line (for more than 14 years) and even my handphone line too...! Due to the unhappiness towards Singtel now...

10] Singtel really have nothing better to do, just to handle my simple case till now... Why they still wanted me to suffer and have nightmare most of the day and night...? I really feel the stress and nearly have depression and landed in IMH soon...

No comments: